The Deblurring Tool is designed to reduce blur artifacts caused by defocus or motion using fewer parameters and multiple outputs.
- Pause the video and click the Deblur button.
- Deblurring tool interface will launch and automatically calculate estimated values for Lambda Weight and Kernal Size. Make changes based on parameter descriptions below. Click Next
- The Deblurring tool will produce variations on your source image using the provided parameters and display them on the left. Wait for processing to complete and select the best image. If none of the images are acceptable click Show Original to go back and adjust the parameters.
- Click Save when acceptable results are produced.
|Lambda Weight||Most values are usually between 0-10. Start with the automatically calculated estimate. For lighter images, lambda will usually be lower.|
|Kernel Size||Start with the automatically calculated estimate. Increase the kernel size if the image is not deblurred enough. Decrease the kernel size if significant artifacts are created.|
- Use the Toggle Ringing ON/OFF switch to reduce the ring artifacts created by the deblurring tool during processing