Tracking is automatically started whenever a new ellipse or rectangle object is created.
- Solid Line - Object motion path between keyframes is saved
- Dotted Line - Temporary tracking that requires a keyframe to save.
- Tracking Progress Indicator - Tracking will only calculate 7 seconds ahead of the playhead per object as illustrated by the Tracking Progress Indicator
- Create keyframes by clicking the keyframe button on the left, next to the layer name
- A keyframe is created whenever an object is manually adjusted
- The object's motion path must be recalculated whenever a new keyframe is placed.
- Tracking can be disabled for individual layers via the Spotlight Tools menu.
- The maximum number of objects that can be tracked simultaneously is three